Don’t be afraid of this word!
Our bodies need FAT to stay healthy and strong!
TOP 11 WAYS TO BURN FAT!
- Lift weights. This will fuel your muscles and help you burn more calories, even when you are resting.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcohol is high in calories nd can slow your metabolism down. When trying to burn fat, grab the water before the wine.
- Rock your core. When you are working on your core and making sure the core is strong, you will burn more calories throughout the day.
- Eat clean. Make sure the food you are consuming is full of nourishment and not empty calories. A healthy fat, protein and fibrous carb at each meal is the way to go to ignite your fat burning!
- H20. H20. H20. You hear it all the time. DRINK MORE WATER. 3+ litres a day. Nuff sad.
- Eat more fat. Your body needs fat- the right kind of fat! Avocados, Omega 3’s, nuts are examples of the healthy fats to add to your diet.
- High Intensity Interval Training. Try H.I.I.T workouts for efficient, fast, sweaty fun! These will amp up your metabolism and fat burning engines.
- Sleep. Sleep helps you recover and repair. Aim for 8+ hours a night. You need energy to burn fat. When you are rested, you have energy!
- Eat more protein. By adding lean protein to every meal, your body has to work harder to digest therefore, it helps burn more calories.
- Iron it up. Go for green. Iron allows your blood to transport more oxygen to your cells, so that your metabolism can stay strong. Aim for 3-4 servings of iron-rich foods like spinach and kale a day.
- Plan. Track. Schedule. Track your food, plan your meals and your workouts. When you are organized and have a plan, you are more apt to stay on track and stay focused on your goals.